Accredited Sage Partners, Boldfield have been providing Sage training to businesses in the Peterborough area for many years. During this time we have developed a number of standard courses but can also offer your business a fully bespoke Sage training option should you require. Our courses can be run on site for a number of staff or based in a classroom environment and we will provide illustrated training manuals for all delegates to use during and after training. If you are aiming for Sage Certification, we can also assist you with this.
Standard Sage 50 Training Courses
We can offer the following Sage 50 training courses in the Peterborough area:
- Sage 50 User - An beginners guide to Sage 50 accounts .
- Sage 50 Sage Two - For intermediate users or those who have completed the user course.
- Sage 50 Stage Three - For users of Sage Accounts Plus or Sage 50 Accounts professional.
- Sage 50 Forecasting – Improve business forecasting using Sage 50 Forecasting.
- Sage 50 Report Designer – Design reports for your business using Sage 50 report designer.
Click on the links above to see full details of prices (per delegate or trainer per day) and the syllabus.
- Sage 200 Training
Boldfield offers bespoke training for the Sage 200 product as we have found this generally suits our customers who often have complex configurations and specific training needs. If you are interested in Sage 200 training then please contact us and we can arrange a bespoke syllabus and provide pricing.
Bespoke Sage Training
As well as standard courses, we are able to offer bespoke sage training for Sage 50 and Sage 200 products so, if you are looking for something specifically tailored to your business, we can help. Please contact us so that we can provide guidance on prices and a syllabus.