Boldfield, an accredited Sage Partner offer a range of high quality Sage training courses for businesses in the Cambridge area. We are able to offer both standard and bespoke courses according to your needs and can offer training either on-site using your own systems or off-site in a classroom environment. All delegates receive an illustrated workbook for use during the course and for reference afterwards. We can also support you to achieve Sage certification if required.
Standard Sage 50 Training Courses
We can offer businesses in Cambridge a range of standard Sage Training Including:
- Sage 50 User - A great introduction to Sage 50 accounts .
- Sage 50 Sage Two - For intermediate users who want more from Sage 50.
- Sage 50 Stage Three - Advanced users of Sage Accounts Plus or Sage 50 Accounts professional.
- Sage 50 Forecasting – Everything you need to use Sage Forecasting in your business.
- Sage 50 Report Designer – Create, edit and format reports using Sage 50 report designer.
Click on the links above to download a full syllabus, prices per delegate or for a trainer for the day and full details of the course.
- Sage 200 Training
Please contact us if you are interested in Sage 200 training and we can design a bespoke course specifically for you. We find this is more effective for Sage 200 users than offering standard courses due to the more complex nature of businesses running Sage 200.
Bespoke Sage Training
We can also offer bespoke Sage training on any of the Sage 50 and Sage 200 products to meet your needs specifically. Contact us to discuss your requirements and we can put together a course tailored to your needs.