Office 365 is a cloud computing solution from Microsoft bringing the power of the Microsoft Office suite and the benefits of cloud computing together to provide a cost effective and flexible subscription based solution to businesses. Learn more about Office 365 here.
The benefits of Office 365 include:
- • Monthly subscription based plan – pay for what you use and no sudden unexpected costs
- • Access to the latest versions of Office applications – no more worries about upgrades/licenses and having different versions across your business
- • Access to applications on your desktop so you can work when not connected to the internet (dependant on plan choosen) – just like the old Office
- • Store files either locally or in the cloud
- • 99.9% uptime
- • The implementation can be built around the specific needs of your business
- • Access to applications from multiple devices including smartphones, tablets and Macs
- • Support from our local helpdesks in London, Peterborough and Cambridge
Many different versions of Office 365 are available as shown below so it is important to get the right advice as soon as you are contemplating this move.
|Kiosk||K1||P1||P2||Business Essentials||Business||Business Premium||Office 365 ProPlus||E1||E3||E5|
|Maximum user limit||300||300||300|
|2Gb Mailbox POP or Mobile device only||Y||Y|
|In Place Hold||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y|
|Unlimited Archive Storage||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y|
|Data Loss Prevention (DLP)||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y|
|Office on up to 5 devices (including tablets and phones) includes OneNote and Publisher||y||Y||Y||Y||Y|
|Online Versions of Office||Y||Y||y||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y|
|1Tb OneDrive Storage||Y||y||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y|
|Skype For Business - Instant messaging, online meetings and video conferencing||y||Y||Y||Y||Y|
|Yammer - Corporate social network||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y|
|Planner - Work management||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y|
|Sway - Profesional storytelling tools for reports and presentations||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y|
|Remote Desktop Server compatibility||Y||Y||Y|
|PSTN Conferencing and calls from Skype For Business||Y|
Boldfield are also expert in the seamless migration from legacy systems to the new Office365 world.
As a Microsoft Partner, Boldfield can provide you with Office 365 support and tailor your installation to set your business up and get you going. Call us now for more information on how Office 365 could benefit your business and a FREE trial.